Income Tax Increase
Per HB 197, the municipal tax filing deadline for the Village of New Concord has been extended to July 15, 2020.
On May 6, 2014, New Concord Elector’s approved increasing the Village Income Tax rate from 1% to 1.5%.
The revenue generated will be used for the operation of Village Safety Services which refers to the New Concord Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services and the New Concord Police Department.
The new rate took effect January 1, 2015.
For more information, please contact Debbie Whitehair, Income Tax Clerk.
Income Tax Ordinances
- Income Tax Ordinance for Taxes Filed for 2016 and Beyond
- Income Tax Ordinance for Taxes Filed Prior to 2016
Income Tax Forms
Tax forms are available below:
- Letter to Contractors/Subcontractors
- Income Tax Registration for Individuals
- Income Tax Registration for Businesses
- 2020 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2020 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2019 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2019 Business Tax Return Form
- 2019 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2019 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2019 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2018 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2018 Business Tax Return Form
- 2018 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2018 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2018 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2017 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2017 Business Tax Return Form
- 2017 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2017 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2017 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2016 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2016 Business Tax Return Form
- 2016 Employers Withholding Reconciliation
- 2016 Employer’s Monthly Withholding Form
- 2016 Employer’s Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2015 Individual Income Tax Return
- 2015 Business Tax Return
- 2015 Employer’s Monthly Withholding Form
- 2015 Employer’s Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2015 Employer’s Reconciliation Form