Income Tax Increase
Per HB 197, the municipal tax filing deadline for the Village of New Concord has been extended to July 15, 2020.
On May 6, 2014, New Concord Elector’s approved increasing the Village Income Tax rate from 1% to 1.5%.
The revenue generated will be used for the operation of Village Safety Services which refers to the New Concord Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services and the New Concord Police Department.
The new rate took effect January 1, 2015.
For more information, please contact Debbie Whitehair, Income Tax Clerk.
Income Tax Ordinances
- Income Tax Ordinance for Taxes Filed for 2016 and Beyond
- Income Tax Ordinance for Taxes Filed Prior to 2016
Income Tax Forms
Tax forms are available below:
- Letter to Contractors/Subcontractors
- Income Tax Registration for Individuals
- Income Tax Registration for Businesses
- 2023 Monthly Withholding Forms
- 2023 Quarterly Withholding Forms
- 2022 Individual Tax Return
- 2022 Business Tax Return
- 2022 Monthly Withholding Reconciliation Forms
- 2021 Individual Tax Return Form
- 2021 Business Tax Return Form
- 2020 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2020 Business Tax Return Form
- 2019 Individual Income Tax Form
- 2019 Business Tax Return Form