Key Initiatives of the Village of New Concord
- Establish an Economic Development Focus
- Diversification of Housing Types and Choices
- Establish Standards for the Maintenance and Rehabilitation of Historic Structures
- Establish Lines of Communication and Promote Opportunities for Collaboration with Key Stakeholders
- Development of a Capital Improvement Plan
- Address the Potential Creation of a Regional Arts and Recreation District
Lynn Marlatt, Fiscal Officer for the Village, oversees the Finance Department.
Water & Wastewater Billing
Water revenue is comprised of water usage billed to residents, bulk water sales, water tap fees, miscellaneous water revenue, and penalty fees.
2019 Stormwater Management Program
Contact the Utility Billing Clerk
If you have questions, please contact Joy Johnson, the Administrative Assistant/Utility Billing Clerk: